  From: Nikos Filippou
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

  I use 722 real with sensor and transmitter for 5 days now.

  I have almost no success with the first sensor the first three days.
  With the second sensors results are betters and fit the real glukemic
  curve I check with my freestyle.

  In the manual MM wrote that you get the best results with the fourth
sensor.

  I'm so exited to see my BG curve on the screen and I already improve
  my BGs as I can see my sugar curve when tend to be hi or low and take
  insulin or eat.

  As far as I know you can use only the Guardian Angel without the pump.
  It uses the same sensor and transmitter but in the screen you can see
  only plane numbers without the BG curve. The MM rep told me that the
  next Guardian will also have the curve on the screen.

  Nikos Filippou
  Thessaloniki, Greece