Re: [IP] RE: High Elevations

I don't know about high elevations and blood sugar; change in eating,
exercise and stress might mask any direct effect.  But when I was
averaging one eye hemorrhage a year the only two that were not in
winter were at high elevation--one in the Colorado mountains and one
in an airplane.  I still suspect the common factor was
dehydration--the relative humidity here is extremely low indoors in
winter.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska