Re: [IP] Glucose Tabs-bottle size

Just curious,  why would anybody want/need such a large bottle (1500).  I
have been taking insulin for 50 years and a real bad year is one where I
might need 50 or so tabs in a year.  Also I would pick a flavor I'm not
crazy about so that I wouldn't be tempted to just eat them.  As far s 4 or 5
gram tablets what's the big deal? 4 x 4 = 16 grams, close enough for anybody
to the 15 grams recommended for the initial treatment of a low.

Just my thoughts

Andy