RE: [IP] Glucose tablets

Most of the store brand glucose tablets are made by the same company.  They
are Dex4 glucose tablets made by Can-Am Care, LLC.  They are sold for sure
under the Walgreen's name and I'm pretty sure the Walmart ones and the
Costco ones are the same.  I would guess that almost all of the store brands
(CVS, Eckerd, etc) would be the same.  It's just a matter of which flavor is
stocked.  I prefer the raspberry, although the green apple sounds
intriguing, I've just never actually seen a store around me stock them.  I
can't stand the watermelon, grape, orange or fruit punch, so we'll see.
They still all taste like chalk to me, but they're much better than they
were when I was first diagnosed.  I buy the 50 tablet bottles from
Walgreen's, and I refill my 10 tablet tubes for keeping in my
purse/backback.  I keep the bigger bottles on my desk at work and on my
nightstand at home.  The only different type of glucose tablets I've ever
seen were the orange flavored BD ones that come in the foil 3-pack.  Those
taste ok to me, but they're less convenient and more expensive.

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00