[IP] [Fwd: Ultra2 meter]

Anyone using the OneTouch Ultra2 meter?

IMO, it is combo of UltraSmart and Ultra, less time consuming than
UltraSmart, IMO.
Meal readings can be flagged pre or post.
Am trying to be faithful (get into habit) to mark these as they are the
ones my endo is interested in.  When testing alot, is hard to remember
which reading is for whatever reason.
There is a back light, too.
I do not work for lifescan, but there is a special for them at a Fla
store, presume so elsewhere if anyone is interested.  Linda K