[IP] T-Shirts

Hey Michael,
WHAT IF    IP provided the logo (like the oil well pumping - ) and charged
$5-10 for us to download it.  We could buy our own t-shirt and print the logo
on those transferable Avery-type labels and make our own.

I have done this a couple of times and so far my printing has survived several
washings with no fading.  Course, don't be like me and forget to read the part
that says "print in reverse".   I have a really cool t shirt with Seattle
Seahawks logo on backwards.

Just a thought!
Bonnie from Bama