Re: [IP] T-Shirt question

I've looked at them, and find them quite expensive for Tee's beyond a
custome few. I know if there were someone in the business, that high
quality Tee's could be done for substantially less. Basically Cafe X is
selling them at full retail and the purchaser can mark them up beyond
that as much as they like. I would like to find wholesale pricing so
that IP members could have a fair deal.

Michael