Re: [IP] High elevations

Some years ago, I spent a week in Vail, Colorado. This is quite a bit higher
than my home in Upstate New York.

I found my BGs running lower than normal, despite the fact I spent a good
percentage of the time in business meetings.

When I did some research on this, it made sense to me. Due to the altitude,
my body was working harder, hence the lower BGs.

Once I figured out the trend, I just used temp basal reductions to deal with
it.