  From: Brian Wilson
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 4:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

  I just started on the Pardigm Pump 712. As such I was really interested in
  the continuous BG monitoring. What I found out is that insurance does not
  cover it. MM is only offering it in selected cities because they don't think
  they will get enough sales in smaller places. The sensor has to be changed
  regularly and is also expensive. It evidently is a good device. It is just
  out of the cost range for most people.
  Brian W.