Re: [IP] T-Shirt question

-----Original Message-----

>The issue is really one of being able to stock inventory and deliver
>orders. Doing the printing is the easy part. The office does not have
>room or resources to do this kind of thing. If there were someone in
>the "business" of doing this for clothing articles, then perhaps it
>would make sense. The commercial operations that do it for a living
>charge way too much so I have not pursued that avenue. It would be nice
>if we could sell T's for 10-15 buck and leave a few buck for Insulin
>Pumpers at the same time. High quality blanks are 2-4 buck and printing
>is not that expensive -- used to do it about 10 years ago. Storing,
>handling, managing the process is the bugaboo.
>
>Michael
>.

Michael,

 What about something like http://www.cafepress.com ? Basically you just upload
the artowrk and pick what items you'd like to have available. Cafe Press gives
you a basic price for each item and you set your own prices based on that. They
handle all of the printing & shipping. Everything is printed on demand so you
don't even have to place a minimum order.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987