[IP] Healthcare increase by 2006

What about those of us whose health insurance premium has already been
increased 28% since just last year.  And that is just what my husband
has to pay (he pays 75% and his employer pays the other 25% of our
monthly premium).  We went from paying less than $100 per week to over
$130 per week since last June 1, and we got around the increase last
year by taking another plan with higher deductibles.  There was no
getting around the increase this year without switching to an HMO that
does not meet my medical needs.

I fear that in the next few years, none of us will be able to afford
health insurance or the pump, then what will we do?

According to an article in the AM paper, all the health plans (at
least around
here) foresee a 50 percent increase in premiums by 2006.  That would
mean we,
as self-employed people, would no longer be able to afford anything.