[IP] Organizations that donate pumps?

Does anyone here know of organizations that will accept used pumps and donate
them to people who can use them? I was approached today by a gentleman whom
had lost his wife and I believe she had used a minimed 508 pump. He said
 Minimed had checked out the pump and said it was in working order, but he had
 idea what to do with it, but wanted to try and get it into the hands of a
whom could use it. If anyone has information on such an organization or
 network, please e-mail me privately as I am hundreds of e-mails behind on the
  Thanks for your help,
     Jacky D.