[IP] Re: Re:MM QuickSet connections

       Thank you for the useful suggestion.  Claire has never used the cover
for the Quick-set when disconnected.  However, this has caused her bathing
 suit to develop a large hole from rubbing on the Quick-set when disconnected.
she just has a brand new bathing suit, we will try your idea to keep those
holes away for awhile!  She inserts her sites on her upper butt area, so there
is a fair bit of movement of the bathing suit there.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9