[IP] Like Father like son.

My adult (21 yo) son had been feeling lousy.  It dawned on me finally that he
always had a drink of some sort in his hand.  Just on a pure hunch I took a
blood sugar.

It was 180.  He is testing four times a day right now and will see the doctor
on Monday for possibly more blood work and I am thinking oral medications to
start him out with.

When he starts understanding a little about what's going on, I will show him
this group.

That which doesn't kill me, makes me linger