[IP] Wa-Hoo!

 I just got back from the pharmacy ( I love my pharmacy) anyways, I was talking
to the Pharmacist Assistant( or whatever) and I noticed they had a Ultra Smart
on the counter in the back I asked if I could see it and they gave me the box
and said that the rep had met with the pharmacist yeasterday if I had any
questions to ask him( was his day off) so I asked how much they said about $105
BUT they gave me the number to lifescan and told me to call and ask for one.
They said if they won't give me one to let them know and that the pharmacist is
a good friend of the rep and that they would see if they can get one out of her
- they said the're sure when they tell her how much I test, they could weasle
one out of her!!! If not they work her for a good deal!!! I am sooooo happy.

I really love my pharmacy.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm