Re: [IP] Glucowatch G2 Biographer

same thing with my watch, tried it 5 times, and only 4 readings. not enought
for me to graph. i always get skip...... not real happy with this product. i
ordered the analyzer for $60.00, but have not even opened the package. i tried
to return it, but the company told me it is non-returnable.
the rep that i ordered it thru, does not return my calls..............sb