Re: [IP] Bummer

Sorry to hear that the diabetes camp fell through.  IMOHO I have pretty much
steered clear of the American Diabetes Association as to me they seem just
like another big corporation.  Now, it seems that the Canadian Branch is
also a big corporation that doesn't plan well.  I really feel sorry for the
kids that will miss out.

But, I'm glad to hear that you are going to camp!  Can we all expect
"postcards" from you while you are gone.  Perhaps a lucky few can get hand
made moccosins as well.