[IP] re: dtron plus batteries

<<<<<<<<Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:17:52 -0400
From: "Peter A. Gordon" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] dtron plus  battery

I'm a bit confused. Your signiture says pumping with the Dtron+ since
4/5/03. That would be a little less than 8 weeks with the same battery.

This is roughly the length of time that I am getting from the D

Peter A. Gordon>>>>>>>>>>>

nope, when I switched from the dtron to the dtron plus I just changed
everything, including the battery, that were in my dtron.  They said to.
My start date for the battery was Feb 19, 2003.
My signature also says I've been pumping since August of 2000.

pumping since 08-00