RE: [IP] How does exercise use glucose w/o insulin?

Try this:
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/search?fulltext=exercise&sendit=Enter&v
olume=26&issue=90001&journalcode=diacare

 I have looked in my AP Bio text(Campbell) and not found any information
that
would help me to answer these questions. Can anyone suggest a good internet
source for this type of info?

Sorry this was so long, thanks for any info u can give
-Marianne (dx. 7/93 at age 7, pumping 6/4/02)