Re: [IP] diabetic cat ??

On 5/30/03 3:16 PM, "gdonohue" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> A little off subject....
> I think my cat is diabetic...I know there are several pumpers that have
> diabetic cats. What is a out of range and a good bs for a cat and where
> can I test her.
> She is less than a year and is about 12 pounds but lately is drinking
> any water that we put down.
> You can email me off the list.
> Gail Donohue

My Pomeranian is diabetic and I belong to a wonderful list called
Their list is much like this one and is called rainbowbridge
   Our homepage is www.petdiabetes.com and www.caninediabetes.org
Despite the name, we do have cat owners on the list too.

There's also Feline diabetes.com http://www.felinediabetes.com/

Good luck to you and the green-eyed-squishy babe.

-- When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of

Jenny Sutherland