From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of gdonohue
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 4:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] diabetic cat ??

A little off subject....

I think my cat is diabetic...I know there are several pumpers that have
diabetic cats. What is a out of range and a good bs for a cat and where
can I test her.

She is less than a year and is about 12 pounds but lately is drinking
any water that we put down.

You can email me off the list.
Gail Donohue