[IP] Re: Altrace and insulin increase

I am taking Univasc as an ACE inhibitor.  And, yes, I have noticed an
 increase in bgs. I asked my dr about it and was told that it was not feasable
for it
to raise my bgs.  Well, it does and I bolus .5 for my Univasc!  Just figure I
would do the smart thing instead of bgs rising--have actually had it rise
 about 150 points after taking it and not having anything to eat or drink for
hour the directions said!!!!!  Have found though that the .5 bolus pretty much
takes care of the problem.

Debbie and maggie IP
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00