Re: [IP] dtron plus battery

In a message dated 05/30/2003 2:53:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> >I just had the low battery warning and checked how
> >long this battery has lasted, 14 weeks and 3 days!!
> >This is the longest I've ever had a battery last and I'm
> >excited about it!
> I find that hard to beleive, as half of that is more then I haver gotten
> on my D-Tron I average 5 - 6 weeks so 7 weeks would be amazing.
> John LaMaide

John I also run well into the 4 month on 1 battery with my D-tron+. I am not
sure if it is the batch of batteries or the pump not requiring as much energy
to run. I now have 5 extra batteries on hand and will get my next quarters
 supply in June. (3) more. The only bad thing about the shelf life is I go on
trips without thinking about supplies. I know after my 55 years of being
Diabetic I should be smarter than that! Roger C (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) still
dragging my hockey puck in tow