[IP] dtron plus battery

I just had the low battery warning and checked how
long this battery has lasted, 14 weeks and 3 days!!
This is the longest I've ever had a battery last and I'm
excited about it!  I am a back light user and check
stuff all the time, no trying to conserve energy here.
I think these new batteries are so much better than
what they sold when I first got the dtron!
I'm very pleased!
How long are other's dtron plus batteries lasting?

pumping since 08-00