[IP] Re: Testing mailings.

>On 5/30/03 7:05 AM, "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
>typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:
>  >> testing
>  > TRUE
>>  Chris
>Looks like it might be fixed now, but Earthstink had a problem with IP mail
>They (I guess) thought we were spamming their members....{Horrors!}
>Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

It's just semantics, but lets say it "truthfully."   Earthlink
CREATED a problem with email.  Since they started rejecting mail from
numerous DSL sources, they created a worse problem than the one they
were trying to get rid of.  It was plain stupidity and failure of
logic.  "We've received Spam from numerous DSL sources, ergo all DSL
mail will be rejected"  A real test of Free Speech!   Thanks to all
the wonderful members who pointed out to Earthlink that they had
painted themselves into a corner and the responsible ones needed to
put on their Dunce Caps!

38 years old and battling the Dia-Beastie for 39 years
(now if I can do something about MY memory)      ;>)