Re: [IP] Rheumatoid Arthritis

Bextra.
I have been on Bextra 20mg for several days.
I have degenerative arthritis causing neuritis affecting the sciatic nerve.
I have obtained alot of relief taking Bextra.   I have not noticed it has
raised my Bgs.
Was on Ultracet, hurt worse with that, plus headaches.  This too did not
noticeably affect Bgs.
Methotrexate.
Have not heard of it.
anti-inflammatory
I was on Toradol as necessary, for years.  I did not notice it raised my Bgs.
Niaspan did/does raise my Bgs, a higher basal rate took care of that.
I think the trick is finding the med that helps you and raising the basal rates
accordingly, if need be.
I have been daily charting Bgs, no pattern has been found in last 6 months for
the afternoon & evening.  Mornings & nights are ok.
I do take meds same time daily ( within an hr time allotment).
I had problems getting to Bextra sites, finally did thru Ask Jeeves.  Linda K