Re: [IP] Pocket PC

> I am looking for a PDA program to track my bg, carbs and insulin.  I
> use a
> pocket PC (my is a VisorSonic and it is great).  Does anyone know if
> such a
> program for the pocket PC is available?
>
> Joel Goodman (59 y/o, dx 12-14-56, pumping since 1981)

I found this site when I was looking for software for my HP LX200.
Mr Mendosa has complied a HUGE list of programs  and kinks to
them for just about every platform. His home page and links have
so much info you can spend days reading. I think it is one of the best
sites I've found.

http://www.mendosa.com/software.htm

Enjoy,

John LaMaide