[IP] JDRF Bears

I just had a really uplifting experience that I wanted to share.  I was in
Dallas this week and stayed at an Embassy Suites owned and operated by Felcor.
In my room was a darling little teddy bear with a tag that said "TAKE ME HOME
and your $15 donation will give hope to kids with Diabetes"  and on the inside
it said, "THANK YOU.  Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International"

The clerk at the front desk said that Felcor Company was committed to raising
funds for JDRF and they did all kinds of fund raising efforts.  All of the $15
paid for the bear goes directly to JDRF.  Apparently, it was pilot program and
almost all of the 1000 bears purchased had been sold.  It appears the Company
is planning to expand the program to the remainder of its hotels.

I am truly touched by this special bear and all of the kind people behind the
effort to raise money for our kids and our friends.  I have never seen
anything like it.  I am in awe of Felcor and its efforts.

Diane Massey
Sugar Land, Texas mom of Lauren almost 17 and pumping for 5 years.