re: [IP] requesting opinions

Since the endos won't be the ones wearing the pump, their
preference doesn't count (unless they are opting to pay for it
but I doubt that is the case). The important thing is which pump
your *son* prefers. Here is a comparison of the various pumps and
their features:
The endos can (and will) learn how to use pumps other than their
preferred! Your son shouldn't be limited due to their
preferences. That just isn't right.
Just my honest opinion as a pump mom and pump consumer.
Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-12.5, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99,
and 7 other blessings :)

Katie said:
My son has finally been approved for a new pump. we're in a
situation as he has an at-home endo, and a college area endo. One
Animas, and one prefers MiniMed (suggesting waiting for the next