[IP] re: tubing question

<<< Disetronic packages their Tenders (aka Sils, Comforts), their
Rapids, their Ultraflex and  their Classic Bent Needle sets with a 31"
tube. The Tenders, D-Rapids and Ultraflex are all packaged with two or
three infusion sets per each tube.

I'll have to ask about this the next time I order.  I'm only getting
2/each tube.

pumping since 08-00