Re: [IP] Mail

I went thru this with my IP, they have software that looks for distribution
lists and it considers this
Spam. You can call you IP and have the SPAM police turned off, however you
will get some porn, i
hit control D and puff its gone, and that goes for anything i don't recognize.

Big brother is protecting us ....