[IP] Disetronic supplies swap?

Hello, fellow pump users. I'm a long-time lurker on the board  who hasn't
sent a message in ages. Is anyone here interested in swapping some supplies
with me? I have a number of unopened boxes of Disetronic glass cartridges
that I won't be using as long as my auto-fill subscription keeps coming.
I'm interested in swapping these for Ultra-flex infusion sets.
If no one is interested in this trade, I also have Tenders to swap for
Ultra-flex, in case there's anyone out there who has decided they prefer
the older sets. I know the U-Flex sets cost more, so we can work out
details for an even trade - just shoot me an e-mail at email @ redacted
(Note: I won't be able to check my e-mail until tomorrow morning).
All best, Peter (Diagnosed T1: 1991; H-Tron-equipped since 1997)