Re: [IP] requesting opinions

 Just a quick note that the paradigms out there are capable of the features of
the "next generation" paradigm so you may not have to wait. I'm sure the next
paradigm will have a little more but the ones out now just need the additional
software and will comunicate with the meter and do all that fancy stuff(when
ever it comes out)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm