[IP] requesting opinions

Hi all,

My son has finally been approved for a new pump. we're in a ticklish
situation as he has an at-home endo, and a college area endo. One prefers
Animas, and one prefers MiniMed (suggesting waiting for the next generation

We would both like to hear from people who have Paradigm and Animas (RI1000)
pumps. What you like, and what you don't like, and if you would do the same
thing again. He currently has a Minimed, but it is almost 7 years old, so
things are different now.

In order to avoid the pump wars, which always take up a lot of space, and
make people angry, could you please email me privately? Thanks a lot.