Re: [IP] Web Monitoring

Therasense (the Freestyle Tracker people) have this functionality available
with the Freestyle Tracker and it also looks like uploads are available from
their non-PDA glucose meters too.

I think it's called "CoPilot", here's a link:

I played with it once and would probably use it more if my endo was interested
in seeing all the graphs and numbers.