[IP] RE: Minimed Delivery/Occlusions

Summer:  No, Liz made the point I was getting at and that is the MM is not as
quick to signal occlusions as other pumps are.  She stated that her Paradigm
is much more sensitive to this, and I know some of the other pumps give
signals much earlier.
My 508 has not signaled a No Delivery since I was first pumping and using sets
which kept going bad.  It takes a lot of build-up to get a no Delivery on a