[IP] re: tubing question

<<<<<From: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tubing Question

Does anyone know if there's a set available with less than 43"  and more
than 23" tubing available?  Animas has been promising a 33" tubing ever
since I started pumping in Oct., but to date I'm told that it's still in
FDA approval status.

Also does any other pump company package the insertion sets

You probably already got the answer but just in case, Disetronic does
make a medium length tubing, I used it when I first started pumping.
Disetronic will also send a split package, 1/2 with tubing, 1/2 with
just the insertion sets.

pumping since 08-00