[IP] re: tubing question

<<<<<From: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tubing Question

Does anyone know if there's a set available with less than 43"  and more
than 23" tubing available?  Animas has been promising a 33" tubing ever
since I started pumping in Oct., but to date I'm told that it's still in
FDA approval status.

Also does any other pump company package the insertion sets
separately?>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You probably already got the answer but just in case, Disetronic does
make a medium length tubing, I used it when I first started pumping.
Disetronic will also send a split package, 1/2 with tubing, 1/2 with
just the insertion sets.

pumping since 08-00