[IP] Two Cozmo Problems

To parents of small children on Cozmo:

So far we've discovered two problems w/Cozmo.

 The 1st is the "brother" to the dreaded Paradigm E21 error - the "System
Failure" error. You have to stop using the pump & go to shots 'til a replacement
pump comes. (Not an issue to us because Joshua is pumping saline.)

 The 2nd concerns the "code lock-out" feature. Guess what? If a little one
presses just the right buttons, which Joshua did (twice), the pump will suspend
delivery even WITH the lock-out enabled. The CDE called Deltec and pointed out
this "little" problem.

 There are ways to compensate of course. We lock the pump in the pump pack so
little fingers can't push buttons, put the pump where he can't reach it (like
between his shoulder blades), and spend time talking to him about the importance
of not pushing buttons.

 At this point he is getting used to wearing it. I assume over time it will just
become part of his life like wearing shoes, etc. Just a "warning" to parents.

western Massachusetts