[IP] Re: certain dry

<<   The mastisol made a big difference for her.  Are you going to use
certain dry too?  We've had sites last 3 full days with 3 days of swimming
since using that combination.  >>

What is certain dry???????     I know we'll soon be looking for
something to help keep Zach's sites in at the pool each day.
Last summer we tried the Mastisol,  plus another liquid adhesive.
He reacted violently to both.    The one that had the red color
caused him to have raw sores that lasted for weeks the size of
the site and the other one wasn't much better.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO