[IP] RE: Minimed Delivery/Occlusions

Jan:  But my question is, does the MM or any pump signal you if your line is
all twisted and you are not getting any insulin? I think some of the pumps
detect it a bit sooner, perhaps I should have said that...
For me, the problem is that once in awhile I have an unusually high BG for no
reason.  I find often times, the line is all twisted up and once I release it
my Bg goes down really fast (sometimes too fast.)