[IP] RE: Minimed Delivery/Occlusions

> The Minimed notifies you of site problems, but (and someone can correct me
on this if I am wrong) does not sound an alarm with line occlusions.>>

How would a pump know if there is a site problem? The occlusion would jamb
up the works and that's what sounds the alarm.

My manual states: A highly sensitive occlusion detection system for an empty
reservoir or a clogged or obstructed infusion set.

You can observe a lot by watching ~ Yogi Berra