[IP] Best pump for a low TDD

I'm a soon to be pumper with a relatively low TDD of ~25u.  I'd love to hear
from experienced pumpers as to what they feel is the best pump choice for
 someone with a low TDD and why. I've done quite a bit of research and have done
saline trial runs with the Animas, D-tron plus, and Paradigm.  One of my big
concerns is the difference in pulse frequency between the MM pumps and the
others.  Will a longer interval (potentially 12-20min) between pulses make a
 difference in control and will occlusions be more likely? Do you find the 0.05u
basal increment is helpful?  Thanks,