RE: [IP] MM delivery

Well, I'm with you because the cde is the only person I've ever heard that
from. One goes to health-care professionals thinking that what they say is
the truth but I haven't heard of anyone on this list having the problem he
was speaking of.

Margo

 I have no idea why the CDE cautioned about this. Personally i think it is
bs,
but i may be wrong! The only time i have no delivery alarms are when there
is a
problem with the site. i have used humalog in my pumps since the day they
came
out. if this is the only reason you (or anyone else out there) is against
getting a paradigm i don't think it is anything to worry about. this is the
first i have heard about this happening. I too would like to know if this is
really the case.

adriana
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992