Re: [IP] MM delivery

 email @ redacted writes:

> I still
> would like to know why the cde cautioned about occlusions
> when using Humalog
> as that has not been answered to my satisfaction.

 I have no idea why the CDE cautioned about this. Personally i think it is bs,
but i may be wrong! The only time i have no delivery alarms are when there is a
problem with the site. i have used humalog in my pumps since the day they came
out. if this is the only reason you (or anyone else out there) is against
getting a paradigm i don't think it is anything to worry about. this is the
first i have heard about this happening. I too would like to know if this is
really the case.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992