[IP] pump capacity

        Hi, Chris. Im sorry to hear that you need 300 units of insulin per
day. I go low just thinking about that. I was thinking, You shoud try the
Disertronic "Panomat" pumps. They hold 300, 500, and a 1000 units. They are
big, but much better than MDI!!!! And like all Disertronic pumps, it should
outlast your car!!!! Check out their website......Bill in Az......