Re: [IP] Animas users-howd'ya like your pumps?

It is amazing what spell check can do to a posting!! (replace all)

>>> email @ redacted 12:26:35 PM 5/27/03 >>>
>>>I had an Animas IR1000.  It was a very good, reliable pump.  <snip>
great sales staff,  with the meter arriving
promptly, and a replacement delivered overnight when I bashed the
meter into a door frame.  I now have a Cozmo, it has been a good meter
<snip> I am a man, but I could wear the meter inside of a polo shirt
The Animas has a smaller clip which is screwed directly onto the
<snip>  Was without a meter for 2 months.  Animas
took my meter back even though I had it for 4 months. >>>

I see seven (7) references to the pump as being a *meter* in the above
condensed post. A meter is used for testing blood sugar/glucose. A
delivers insulin. No YMMV. (~_^)

My husband says he can't communicate with me, but I go to communion
time he goes