RE: [IP] RE: Basal Delivery

Check the specs:

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Basal Delivery

>>>But Jan is correct, the MM delivery is variable, but just not a definite
every three minutes.>>>

My first two pumps delivered in whole units only - my *one* rate (all they
had) at 21 took about 68 min. to deliver one unit. It's just not right for
at least two people to say MM pumps do not deliver more often than every 10
minutes. Still, 75% of pumpers on this list use a MiniMed pump. The other
25% is spread out over the other 3-4 manufacturers. We are not ALL
disappointed. YMMV

If it ain't broke fix it 'til it is.