[IP] RE: Basal Delivery

I think the main concern is that we all respond differently to what the pumps
offer.  Some benefit greatly from certain features.  So my point would be that
we all deserve to be able to purchase the pump of our choice to obtain the
features we really need.
And I know if I do get the pump trial with Animas, that diligent record
keeping will be required and I should know by the end of the deal whether or
not this feature makes a difference for *me*.