[IP] RE: Basal Delivery

I know I posted a question on this before, because my contention has been that
for some people the every three minute steady delivery (where the pump divides
the basal and delivers every three minutes) does make a difference.
That's one of the reasons I am trying to do a trial with a different pump, to
see what happens.  I think it is a YMMV situation and I really do believe it
can make a difference for some people. But Jan is correct, the MM delivery is
variable, but just not a definite every three minutes.