Re: [IP] Re: Checking "Sugar Free Drinks" for Sugar

> Me, I, personally, myself would never dip one of these chemically-treated
> sticks/tape into something I'm about to drink

You can stick the strip under the drip from the dispensing machine too.
I did find one dispenser which was hooked up wrong & informed  management.
Also have had to return a drink at take-out window too.
It embarrasses my husband, so when getting drinks, he drinks diet too.
As I am sure many can testify too, mistakes happen.  We have to be responsible
for ourselves.  IMO  Linda